- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of Grass Roots Cell Check and Feed Check Reports, they are reliant on milk recording data, the quality of which is outside of our control.
- Automated text interpretation is based on our current understanding of the scientific literature regarding somatic cell counts and milk composition of populations of cows at different stages of lactation.
- So that individual cow and farm factors can be accounted for, it is essential that treatments and management decisions are only made following consultation with a veterinary surgeons or specialist advisor.
- It must be appreciated that when interpreting farm population data, that great care must be taken when making decisions about individuals within that group.
- XLVet UK Ltd do not accept any responsibility for loss or damages incurred as a result of action taken or not taken following the use of Feed or Cell Check reports.